Alternatives for hydraulic systems with standard motor
Switching to servo-hydraulic systems offers the best of both worlds for machine manufacturers: A high force and power density combined with high efficiency. The benefits are achieved by using synchronous motors that precisely adapt the pump's volume and pressure control to the respective cycle step of the machine by adjusting the motor speed. In the webcast you will learn more about the advantages of servo-hydraulic drives and their fields of application.
Check out our webcast and learn more about these topics:
- Which different concepts can used in the field of hydraulic applications and which advantages and disadvantages they have
- Which applications are basically suitable for the use of servo hydraulics
- When does a change to servo-hydraulic drives make sense and when not
- How your customers can save on total cost of ownership
- Which steps you have to take to change to servo hydraulics
Application Engineer | Baumüller Nürnberg GmbH
We look forward to welcoming you virtually to Baumüller!
Register for the free webcast. Interesting insights into our drive expertise await you!