Short product cycles? Different machines? A variety of workpieces? Save yourself long changeover times and adapt your handling to your respective requirements quickly and without programming.
Our complete package of visualization, control unit and drive technology makes it possible. This way, you can easily implement handling robots for loading and unloading workpieces and finished products, giving you more flexibility than ever.
The core of the system is the web-enabled user interface, which allows the user simple and fast commissioning as well as flexible adjustments during operation at any time without any programming knowledge.
The 3-Axis-Linear handling robot package is suitable as a retrofittable solution for existing machines and can be operated independently of the machine control system if desired.
Parameterizable for different performance classes and requirements
The customer can choose from the Baumüller motor- and inverter portfolio depending on the required payload of the machine. The software package works with both the b maXX 3000 servo converter and with the b maXX 5000 servo drive (single- axis or double-axis). It can be run on all common Baumüller b maXX control platforms, such as b maXX-PLC and b maXX-PCC. To extend the range of functions, I/O modules can be optionally added and parameterized.
Benefits for your machine concept
- Easily integrated into existing machine concepts via Euromap 67 or 12 interface
- Short time-to-market
- Quickly integrated into existing mechanics
Quick and precise operation
- Jerk-free and continuous movement
- Complete system consisting of drive technology and software in the usual Baumüller quality
- Servo drives with precise positioning as part of the overall system
Flexible adaptation options
- Simple loading, saving and adjustment of existing travel ranges without programming
- Travel ranges freely definable
- Free definition of tolerance ranges and exclusion areas
- USB import and export of travel ranges
- Input and output modules can be optionally retrofitted
- Also suitable for retrofit solutions
- Plug & Play: Can be quickly integrated into existing systems
- Easy generation of the travel ranges without any need for programming
- Use of predefined templates for standard processes
- Control and parameterization using intelligent user guidance
- Easy diagnostics and fast troubleshooting
- Palletizing function, also for inclined pallets
- Collision protection
- Teach function
The benefits for you
- Short commissioning times
- Ready-to-use functionalities can be used without programming
- Alternatively, we also offer you the option of programming your system yourself with the 3-Axis-Flex template
Are you interested in buying our products?
Write us a message, our sales experts will be happy to advise you.