Due to the special situation arising from the COVID-19 virus, we have compiled all the information here on how to deal with the virus at Baumüller. This information will be updated continuously.
There are currently no restrictions for our customers. We have taken strict hygiene measures since the beginning of the pandemic to protect our employees. Our locations are currently producing in regular operation and there are no disruptions in the delivery situation.
An in-house task force made up of experienced employees continuously analyzes the current supply of materials. This enables us to identify possible supply bottlenecks and, together with our suppliers, take countermeasures if necessary.
Measures to secure business operations
At the beginning of the pandemic, Baumüller reacted promptly to the spread of the corona pandemic. The internal crisis team implemented a detailed plan of measures and was thus able to secure operations at an early stage. Many of our employees can work at home and are still available for you even in case of a quarantine. You can communicate with them via web meeting, email and telephone.
The following measures have already been implemented:
- Protection of the internal core processes and test run for mobile work in all relevant company areas was successfully completed
- Separation of important departments (e.g. temporary spatial separation, division into different locations)
- Reduction of internal meetings and use of web meetings
- Cancellation of internal events
- Restrictions on travel, travel to defined risk areas does not currently take place
- Employees returning from risk areas work temporarily from home in consultation with the company doctor
- Raising awareness among employees (e.g. avoiding shaking hands, avoiding large crowds, etc.)
General information can be found on the websites of the following institutions:
Last update: 2021/07/07