Three-phase synchronous motor with integrated electronics
The DSDI is a highly dynamic servo drive with an integrated servo controller. This intelligent drive can be mounted directly on your system, thereby allowing a modular machine design. With its very short construction, the drive also has an excellent mass/inertia ratio for applications with the highest demands on acceleration ability.
Because the DSDI produces virtually constant torque over a wide speed range, it can be used in the production of a very wide range of materials. Secure yourself a competitive advantage with our DSDI three-phase synchronous motor by increasing the productivity of your machine while simultaneously improving precision.
Take advantage of numerous benefits:
- Integrated power and control electronics
- Maximum dynamism due to an excellent torque/inertia ratio
- Very good smooth running characteristics
- High overload capacity
- Narrow, short housing design
- Virtually detent-free
- Permanent magnet synchronous servo motor
- Main connection via plug
- Protection class IP65
- Optional holding brake (up to 2 Nm)
- Optionally available with spur or planetary gearing (also with direct motor mounting)
Technical data DSDI
Uzk DSDI-028S: 24 V DC, Uzk DSDI-036S: 48 V DC
Subject to change.
Are you interested in buying our products?
Write us a message, our sales experts will be happy to advise you.