The application-specific servo drives for short-term peak loads
The peak load devices of the 5600 series extend the b maXX servo drive family and are available in four sizes. Baumüller thus meets the requirements of industry-specific applications such as injection molding or extrusion processes, where, among other things, peak performance is required at short notice. This allows the drive to be optimally matched to the power requirements of the respective application.
Despite their high performance, the devices require a low installed volume and are therefore also available in smaller sizes than the standard devices of the b maXX 5500 family. This minimizes the space required in the control cabinet – so the user gets double the benefit.
b maXX 5600 — Your advantages at a glance
- Optimized drive solution for the respective industry requirement
- Optimum drive dimensioning thanks to the availability of numerous sizes
- Less space required in the control cabinet thanks to the smaller construction volume of the devices and the use of water cooling, making the control cabinet design more cost-effective
- Reduced cooling costs in the control cabinet with water cooling
- Uniformity with other devices of the b maXX series
Master power peaks
One major challenge for drive technology, in servo presses for example, is handling power peaks or peak outputs, which occur at the peak, i.e. when the press ram is exactly at the pressing point. In such cases, enormous maximum torques are required to generate the required pressing force and, if necessary, to maintain it. Consequently, the drive technology is not calculated exclusively on the basis of the rated torques, but can also be assessed on the basis of the maximum torque. To meet these enormous requirements, Baumüller offers just the right peak load devices with the b maXX 5600 series.
Technical data b maXX 5600
1) for 1 second with a cycle of 5 seconds
2) compact design, water-cooled
Subject to alteration