Digital twin enables faster time-to-market, greater efficiency and quality in the development process of the machine
Making machines and systems future-proof and ideal for applications requires time, experience and is an intensive engineering process. In order to shorten the development time and to launch the functionally-reliable machine on the market as quickly as possible, innovative software tools for simulation are offered as an engineering service at Baumüller, such as MapleSim and MATLAB/Simulink.
Modeling and simulation make it possible to design and simulate the optimal drive and automation components for various machines. The so-called digital twin already maps the expected machine behavior in the development stage, even though the machine is actually not (yet) available in reality.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Faster time-to-market: More efficient engineering, software can be tested on virtual machines during the development phase (different configurations, different customer cycles)
- Machine optimization: Errors are corrected at an early stage and the interplay of the individual components is evaluated in advance
- Increase in efficiency: Precision in the dimensioning of the electric drive train through simulation of the entire system saves operating costs
ProSimulation significantly reduces the development effort in mechanical engineering
Virtual commissioning tool
- Easy import of regulator and mechanic models
- Design and test drive and automation components virtually
- Short development times and fast commissioning