In the last step of the textile chain the material additional properties through finishing. For example, material is finished using creative embroidery on highly dynamic large embroidery machines. Here there are machines which are up to 30 meters long and work with up to 720 stitches per minute. In use here are, for example, Baumüller converters from the b maXX series and Baumüller DSD2 motors. These drives are required for the spikes, material printers, thread rollers, fabric drill and for the X and Y positioning of the fabric frame. Baumüller components meet the highest requirements in 24/7 use worldwide with to dynamics, precision and reliability. Even the smallest position deviation of a needle penetration can lead to errors in the embroidery pattern.
The drive components from Baumüller meet other features for an advanced, innovative total solution. The single cable solution used between the converter and servomotor in combination with digital encoders, reduces the construction volume for the electrical installation with simultaneous increase of the functionality. Short, error-free production and customer service processes are achieved with the implemented automation options. The digital future is enabled through the automatic drive configuration with data set / firmware manipulations, automatic drive optimization, etc. The efficient, flexible integration into a heterogeneous automation environment is also provided.
Highly dynamic large embroidery machine from Lässer equipped with Baumüller drive components
I agree that external content may be displayed to me,
which means that personal data may be transmitted to third-party platforms.
Advantages for your machine concept
- Significantly simplified device installation
- Efficient integration in heterogeneous automation environment through diverse bus interfaces as well as the associated PLC drive libraries
- Flexible converter modular system with axes from 3 to 200 A
- Digital encoders with single cable solution
- Field bus can be freely selected
- Emergency Stop moves the machine back to the same point, so that no error occurs in the embroidery pattern
- Easy device replacement
- Low service costs
- Automated updates
- Error files are uploaded automatically
- Cost-effective total drive solution
- Maximum product reliability
- Very high total availability
- Maximum dynamics and precision
Are you interested in buying our products?
Write us a message, our sales experts will be happy to advise you.