The six installation sizes of the DSD2 series offer a suitable solution for almost every automation application. The dynamic servo motor DSD2 is ideal for highly dynamic applications requiring excellent acceleration ability and start-stop qualities, such as in packaging, textile and plastics machinery, material handling equipment, special machinery, and small robots.
► Learn more about cooling options in the Baumüller Motion Arena!
Properties of our dynamic servo motors
- Excellent smooth running characteristics
- High overload capacity
- Virtually detent-free
- Compact construction with high power density
- Maximum dynamism via excellent torque/inertia ratio
- Smooth housing surface — not susceptible to dirt
- Slim, integrated housing design
- Permanent magnet synchronous servo motors
- Main connection via terminal box or plug
- Protection class up to IP65 irrespective of the cooling method
- Encoder: resolver, SinCos encoder (optional)
- All models are optionally available with a brake
The DSD range is available in uncooled, air-cooled and water-cooled versions
Technical Data DSD2 servo motors
Subject to change. The values specified are maximum values.
For details, please refer to the technical documentation.