Compact and high-torque
With its new DSC servo motors, Baumüller has made the torque motor servo-ready. The focus in this range is on increasing performance in favor of a higher torque density, while at the same time drastically reducing the overall volume. In spite of this, a typical speed range for servo motors of up to 4000 rpm is covered.
The new DSC motors are up to 30% more compact than conventional servo motors. The DSC 45–100 motors have a smooth housing surface to protect against dirt. They are especially easy to install and have a high protection class.
Properties of compact servo motors DSC
- Excellent smooth running characteristics
- High overload capacity
- Virtually detent-free
- Compact construction with high power density
- Smooth housing surface — not susceptible to dirt
- Slim, integrated housing design
- Permanent magnet synchronous servo motors
- Main connection via terminal box or rotatable plug
- Protection class up to IP65 irrespective of the cooling method
- Encoder: resolver, SinCos encoder (optional)
- All models are optionally available with a brake
The DSC compact servo motors are available in uncooled, air-cooled and water-cooled versions
Technical Data DSC servo motors
Subject to change. The values specified are maximum values.
For details, please refer to the technical documentation.