Baumüller offers a comprehensive portfolio for servo-hydraulic, hybrid, and fully electric injection molding machines. With optional regenerative systems, intelligent software and simulation solutions, as well as efficient synchronous motor technology. The drive technology products make an important contribution to the energy-efficient and precise production of even highly complex injection molding parts.
Benefits of the electric drives and intelligent controller functions
- Extremely compact type of construction and excellent dynamics for compact machine designs and short cycle times
- Intelligent “error response to encoder breakage” controller function protects against tool damage
- High energy efficiency, even within the partial load range
- Shorter cycle times due to parallel functions
- Direct drives enable a compact machine construction even with multi-layer processes
- High accuracy due to precise control
- Intelligent “PWM frequency switchover” controller function enables longer dwell times for higher product quality
- Intelligent “gantry” controller function for modular electrification of the injection unit
- Extremely compact type of construction and excellent dynamics for compact machine designs
- Prevention of oil contamination of end products in the tool space
- Flexible integration in the machine room
- Significantly lower energy consumption through control of the pump drive
- Lower noise emissions
- Higher process and product quality
- Monitoring of the thermal pump load
- Compact system saves control cabinet space
- Ethernet-based field buses enable vertical integration in the control architecture
- Flexible drive topologies up to 315 kW
- Intelligent controller functions
Hydraulics vs. Servo-hydraulics
Calculate your savings!
► Detecting and preventing wear in servo hydraulics
Are you interested in buying our products?
Write us a message, our sales experts will be happy to advise you.