The product formats change quickly in the packaging industry. Additionally, the short change intervals and start-stop operation during the filling and sealing as well as punching and cutting place extremely heavy demands on the machines and their drives. Packaging machines require the highest control quality and dynamics along with a high power density – this makes it the ideal application area for Baumüller’s drive and automation systems.
Link zum Beitrag Low-maintenance drive technology for difficult production conditions - Concepts for servo motors and servo converters
Numerous companies working in diverse areas of the packaging industry have, for many years, put their trust in the innovative power and competence of Baumüller. Baumüller continues to play a pioneering role in the development of integrated, safety-related system solutions and high efficiency motors.
- Forming and filling machines
- Cardboard machines
- Blister packaging machines
- Food processing machines
- Bag forming, filling and sealing machines
- Packaged goods handling
- Dispensing robots
- Capper drives
Baumüller provides dynamic and precise application solutions from a single source. We develop innovative solutions tailored to your individual requirements for use as individual components or comprehensive systems which give you a decisive advantage over your competitors.
- Fulfillment of specific requirements such as highly adhesive, food-suitable grease lubrications, stainless steel versions etc.
- Modular flexible and easily convertible machine concepts
- Increased process quality due to extremely high precision and dynamic cycle times
- Considerable reduction in energy costs thanks to our direct drive technology
- Increased availability of the machine due to low-maintenance drive elements
- Cost benefits due to increased power density of the machine
- Reduced life-cycle costs
- Comprehensive range of services available throughout the entire life cycle of your machines
- Global presence with 24 hour service hotline
Future-oriented fully electrical packaging machines must meet the constantly growing demands of flexibility and functionality. Dynamics and flexibility coupled with improved user-friendliness are the general framework for the automation system.
Power density, overload capacity, technology functions, dynamics - Your benefits
- Integrated engineering
- Integrated security
- Flexible topologies
- Extensive libraries
- Reduction in complexity
- Shorter time to market
- Investment protection
Baumüller offers complete drive systems from IPC to HMI and from converter to regulator all the way to dynamic servo motors from one source. Fully wired control cabinets belong to the spectrum of services for the packaging industry just as much as well-engineered service concepts for:
- Primary packaging
- Secondary packaging
- End packaging
Are you interested in buying our products?
Write us a message, our sales experts will be happy to advise you.
Our drive electronics for the packaging industry:
Our motors for the packaging industry:
Our controls for the packaging industry:
Our services for the packaging industry: