DSP1 45–100 — the speed demons
For applications with high speed requirements, the DSP servo motors complement the existing DSC range with nominal speeds of up to 6000 rpm. The outfit is identical to that of the compact DSC servo motors and the DSD range of dynamic servo motors. Thanks to their good acceleration and overload capabilities, as well as increased speed and power range, DSP motors are particularly suitable for applications in material handling axes, processing machines and servo pump drives.
- Compact design with nominal speeds of up to 6000 rpm
- Protection class up to IP65 irrespective of the cooling method
- Main connection via rotatable plug or terminal box
- Excellent smooth running characteristics
- Smooth housing surface — not susceptible to dirt
- Slim, integrated housing design
- Permanent magnet synchronous servo motors
- High overload capacity
- Virtually detent-free
- Encoder: resolver, SinCos (optional)
- All models are optionally available with a brake
The DSP range is available in uncooled, air-cooled and water-cooled versions
Technical data DSP1 servo motors
Subject to change. The values specified are maximum values.
For details, please refer to the technical documentation.